Abstract Submission Guidelines Instructions for submission
Deadline for abstract submission is
April 30 May 31 June 15, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (Korean time)
- All presentations should consist of original and complete researches that have not been accepted for publication in a journal.
- The presenting author is responsible for the content and quality of the presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges all authors’ acceptance for the abstract to be published in the congress proceedings and Animal Bioscience(Online).
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Congress.
- The section chair in each scientific division will evaluate the submitted abstracts and notify the status(accept, revise, or reject) of the abstract.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts per individual presenter.
- The section chair may have the right to place oral presentation into the poster presentation or vice versa with authors’ agreement.
- It will not be possible to submit the abstract after the deadline.
- The presenters should prepare an abstract following the ‘Instructions for Abstract Submission’ and the template provided.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenter MUST register and attend the meeting.
- If presenters do not register by
April 30 May 31June 15, 2022, the abstract will not be published.
- Removed abstract from the program will not be presented at the meeting.
- Any exceptions from this policy will need approval from the meeting program committee.
Abstract Submission for Oral and Poster presentation
- All abstracts MUST be submitted online at https://aaap.org
- When you submit your abstract, you should complete all necessary contents in the electronic submission form with suggested guidelines.
- You should also submit the abstract file (please see the abstract sample file).
- Space limitations allow a maximum of 250 words, except for title, authors, and affiliations.
- The main body of abstract is encouraged to include: (1) Research backgrounds, (2) clear hypothesis and/or objectives, (3) Brief materials and methods, (4) The major results and importance of findings, and (5) Conclusions and implications.
- Only one table per abstract is acceptable.
- After completion of abstract submission, you will be given the notification email.
- The status and results of submitted abstract will also be notified by June 30, 2022.
- Authors can check the information for their final presentation on the meeting website.
- All authors who receive “Young scientist international grant award” MUST apply for oral competition.
- If authors want to withdraw the submitted abstracts, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Abstract Submission for Oral Competition
- We encourage students (under or graduate students) or young scholars (post-doc or researchers) to apply for the oral competition session.
- Authors submitted abstracts in the regular session can also join the oral competition.
- They MUST enter their abstract into either student or young scholar competition session.
- The general guideline for the abstract submitted in oral competition is presented above.
- Authors applied for oral compeition MUST prepare 20-minute talk with 15-minute presentation and 5-minute Q&A.
- The oral presentation will be evaluated by the expert groups in the program committee and be awarded according to the policy of the reward committee.
- Other information is presented below in the regular oral presentation.
Oral Presentation Information
- Presenters MUST prepare 15-minute talk with 12-minute presentation and 3-minute Q&A.
- Presentation files MUST be compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or later.
- Files MUST be uploaded via the abstract submission system when abstract is submitted.
- Authors can submit and change the files freely by July 31, 2022.
- No files will be accepted in the session room.
Poster Presentation information
- Please refer to the Guidelines for Poster Presentation in New & Notice.
Abstract Type & Categories
- When you submit the abstract, you will be asked to choose paper type.
- Plenary Lecture
- Invited Lecture
- Regular – Oral
- Regular – Poster
- Young Scientist Competition
- Student Competition
- Please choose the correct paper type where you intend to submit the abstract.
- After you choose the paper type, you will be asked to categorize your abstract.
- Please choose one of sub-categories listed below:
- Ruminant Nutrition
- Non-ruminant nutrition
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Reproduction and Physiology
- Animal Products
- Animal Biotechnology
- Animal Microbiology
- Forage Science and Feed Technology
- Animal Health
- Animal Behavior and Welfare
- Environment and Management
- IT Animal Management System